Friday, April 29, 2011

Street Food Soldiers.




I'd been looking so forward to the food at World Street Kitchen that it was with great pride my cohort and I made our way to their truck on a rainy and blustery day for our first Yum Yum Rice Bowl of the season, the second day WSK was out on the streets.



And it was an honor to be memorialized in their Twitter feed as the unstoppable food truck chasers that we have turned into.

My first Yum Yum Rice Bowl (with chicken) was amazing-- their combination of rice, soy glazed chicken and mushrooms, crunchy onions, chinese broccoli, fresh green onions, peanuts, fresh cilantro, garnished with an over-easy egg, sesame seeds and a spicy aioli is delightful. The kind of meal I really want to be left alone with so I can talk dirty to it for a couple of minutes, in private.

No comments:

Post a Comment