Thursday, September 1, 2011

Holy Smack Mac



I take back anything less than flattering that I’ve ever said about Smack Shack. Today’s Smack Mac special has catapulted Smack Shack to the top of my list.

Smack Shack managed to recreate my grandma’s mac and cheese – complete with toasted cracker crumb topping – with the added bonus of generous, flaky pieces of their signature lobster. Every creamy bite was truly a religious experience.

Smack Shack’s social media following was apparent today, with massive crowds gathering for the special before 11:30, making sure to get the good stuff before it runs out.

It was well worth the wait and the $12 price tag. It was even worth the stomach ache resulting from my inability to control the speed at which I inhaled it – a blessing, actually, or I may have headed back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment